- Classic Moms: If you are just beginning to study the classics or apply leadership education principles in your home, Classic Moms is the place to start. It's the "bunny hill" of the ‘You AND Them,’ ideal. We meet twice each month: once to discuss an inspiring TJEd principle, and again to discuss a classic book with other moms live via our Internet classroom.
- Abigail Adams Colloquium: Here we begin practicing the basic methods of leadership education. We meet once a month live and once a month listen to a recording. First we'll read a great classic, then we'll write (journal) about it, and finally, we'll discuss it in our live Internet classroom. This is your opportunity to practice the "You, not Them" principle and deepen your study of the classics.
- Scholar Moms: Here we dig a deeper into practicing the methods of leadership education. We meet twice a month. First we'll read a great classic, then we'll write (journal and papers) about it, and finally, we'll discuss it in our live Internet classroom. Here you continue to hone your skills in practicing the "You, not Them" principle and deepen your study of the classics.
We also offer the following classes designed for youth and adults:
- Shakesperience: An introductory class that will acquaint you with the beauty of Shakespeare for ages 12 and up! The purpose of Shakespearience is to see the beauty in language, compare and contrast choices that people make, and to learn about who you are and how to become confident in you.
- Study of Freedom: A class that will discuss freedom and the requirements of freedom for ages 12 and up! The purpose of The Study of Freedom is to study and discuss how moral character makes a difference in our choices and our allegiance while studying the founding of the United States.